Tuesday 17 November 2015

It’s the Crocs Thing!

I believe that the best thing in life is something that adds value and is simple, and if we talk about the world of goods and commodities—it should be affordable. Apparently, crocs are the best things in life.
Though I owned a couple of Crocs as a kid, but I have never been a fan of it or strongly thought about it, but I do remember doctors wearing them a lot at the emergency room may be for some reason. That’s pretty much I knew about Crocs.
However, recently as I ran into the Crocs store in Gurgaon, Galleria market, I was compelled to rethink about my comfort quotient. The store was flooded with a lot of collection, and trust me, this time the collection was way beyond what Crocs usually used to be; keeping the basic layout similar they have beautifully played around with the design and of course, comfort comes first as Crocs is very particular about how they show themselves to the world.


The Duet Busy day Collection:
For the comfort lovers, the Duet busy day collection is so far the best, the all-way stretch neoprene uppers and the Croslite foam much softer foot bed will make your busy day a happy day. They are mostly go-anywhere shoes and works best when you want more comfort out of your life.
The girls I’m sure are gonna love every piece of it.
Check out few of them: 














 Though there were other collections on display. Guys these are a couple of other collection which you wouldn’t miss.