Friday 11 October 2013

Skin Up Those Pants !!

Dress to impress! Cut those daddy’s trousers and let’s get the trend started. How about getting some contemporary pants in the closet when your work demands the monotonous formal every single day? eeerrr!! of course you feel the same as I do.
Much to my eeerr!! I was glad to find the fashion up for the workplace. The seamless trousers left me awe struck. The trousers I witnessed, was equally loaded with style and fit, perfect for a trendsetter like me. You gotta have a look!

For all the lousy Mondays, start afresh with the Classic trousers from Indian Terrain, these are relaxed fit and often give you the most vibrant look. I got a beige trouser to start my week, followed by a self printed white shirt and a pair of brown brogue shoes. Keep yourself loose, avoid hanging on with a tie.

To add a jargon to my style, a pair of cuff-link is just perfect. 


With the work gearing up each day, time for trouser that gives you the perfect fit. The Kansas fit is the best choice for those days and the best concoction for dress to impress. What so divine about these trousers are the slim fit it gives. Those baggy over-sized daddy’s trousers is now replaced by these tapered trousers. It’s gonna give you the smartest look ones paired with a striped shirt and a pair of moccasins.



No sooner could the Friday pull in, I call it the “Fun Friday”. It’s the best day of the week where the mood is casual so is the outfit you wear. Time to slip on a pair of Brooklyn fit trousers from Indian Terrain; it has a skinny seamless fit and tappers to the bottom. You can team it up with a trendy fitted blazer from ZARA (I recently got one) as you need to be more subtle at work.

Guys one Rule to remember—

You need not always follow “The Rules”, wear it, if you like it and yes, be stylish.


Have fun J


Cheers!