Saturday 1 June 2013

My Perfect Wardrobe!


This weekend while I was walking through the streets, my eyes could not stop ogling at the posters. I was awestruck with the collection and with no thought just went on with the search of “My Perfect Wardrobe”.

The fad that caught my eyes was the terrific chinos, the colors were bright and irresistible, I wished I could buy all, so holding on to my breath I got a soft yellow chino which was just a step ahead to reach my perfect wardrobe.


Check out few of the colors you would love going crazy with




My next stop was at the shoe store.
Nothing can entice me more than leather, I found out some classy shoes starting from moccasins to brogues. What interested me was a fresh pair of brogues, to give me more of a classy vintage look. These are the biggest turn out guys..  Try it!!


My next buy was the ever popular tee-shirt; this time I choose it to be white with a bold print on it. It’s lovely; the comfortable cotton fabric makes it a daily wear.



Last to finish up my look, i got hold of a sleeveless washed denim summer jacket just to add a rugged look

If you want to accessorize further try on with a dark hued hat and let yourself loose this summer.



Cheers!!